More often than not, people often end up gifting something large and expensive which naturally goes unappreciated. This is one of the reasons that some of the top companies have opted for smaller mementos, or gifts as a way to connect with their prospective customers and it has turned out to be a goldmine in the making, in more ways than one. Check out some of the top ideas, for small and yet, meaningful gifts that make sense.
- Key rings: Everyone needs a key ring, and gifting well designed key rings with your company logo in the front makes for a great gift. With these promotional keyrings, you should be able to reach out to more prospective customers and moreover, the overhead should not be much. You should be able to get a lot of key rings manufactured for the festive season ahead and gift your employees and prospective customers with the same.
- Clothes: Nope, no one is asking you to gift a suit or something that tends to be expensive. Instead, you can go for something that’s basic, and yet functional enough so much that the recipient would use the same on a daily basis, such as a sweat pant, or a t-shirt. You can get a few well-designed variants with your company logo splashed right across the front and the back. Moreover, these promotional clothes would be really appreciated by the recipients as well.
- Humor: Well, gifting humor books to your employees and others may seem passé, and while you can opt for a digitalized version, the basic premise still holds true. Everyone loves a laugh or two so gifting subscriptions to online comics and cartoons to select employees and prospective customers is a great way of making the “connect”. For example, you could gift a free yearly subscription to Garfield, for select customers and employees and they would definitely appreciate the thought behind the gift.
- Healthy snacks: You can also get your employees to eat healthily; after all, healthy employees make for the best employees, especially when it comes to productivity. Moreover, by gifting healthy snacks to your employees as well as select prospective customers, you are essentially letting them know that you value their health and that they may want to take better care of the same.
- Fitness tracker: Given the fact that new fitness trackers, with advanced functionality along with budget prices, are getting launched just about every month, you may want to get your employees and prospective customers one as well. It should come packed with all the advanced functionality that you need and your employees would definitely appreciate the thought behind the gift.
- Donations: Here’s a thought; you may want to do some research and find out if your employees and customers have a favorite charity. You may want to donate some funds in their name to the same or you can pick out one charity from the lot and donate money in their name as well. They would definitely appreciate the thought behind the act.
- Gift certificates: Granted that choosing gifts for others is never easy; half the time you are not sure if you are getting them something that they would appreciate or hate. The better option would be to purchase a few gift certificates and gift them with the same and then, they can purchase what they need accordingly.
These are some of the small memento ideas that you can use for that perfect gift. You should know that the public at large often appreciates the small, thoughtful gifts a lot more than large and expensive ones. And that is why you need to check out these tips since it can help you connect better with your employees and prospective customers. Just remember to keep the gifts small, basic, functional and simple – it should neither be too large or expensive.